Allodynia: Causes Symtoms Treatment
Allodynia: Causes Symtoms Treatment. Here is the best remedy. Discover the natural plants to cure allodynia in a short time. To buy the product, please to join us at 0022951016960
Cliquez ici pour nous JOINDRE en Côte d’Ivoire +2250143184887 / +2250554722917
To have more details, write us on e-mail
What Is Allodynia?, Allodynia:Types, Causes and Treatment, Types of Allodynia, Treatments, Causes, and Diagnosis, What is the treatment for allodynia, How to Treat Allodynia,
What is Allodynia? Allodynia: Causes Symtoms and Treatment
Allodynia is pain that is triggered by stimulation that is usually painless, such as a touch or something as simple as brushing your hair. Allodynia results from a dysfunction of pain processing in the nervous system. Although there is no treatment yet to fight the causes of allodynia, its management consists of reducing the resulting symptoms with the objective of improving the quality of life of those who suffer from it.
It is capital important to mention what allodynia is not. Despite the pain, allodynia is not an increased sensitivity to pain or the result of physical damage. It should also be considered a side effect of the migraine, not a phase of the migraine attack. Although far from life-threatening, allodynia is another example that migraine is more than just a headache.
For more information or toask advise just contact Afrique Santé Bio.
What causes Allodynia?
Allodynia is due to a dysfunction of the pain receptors, called nociceptors, and an affection of the neuronal circuits present inside the spinal cord, the nerves or the nerve endings. These conditions mislead or misinterpret the information sent to the brain.
Certain diseases can increase the risk of developing allodynia. These include:
- Peripheral neuropathy;
- post-herpetic neuralgia;
- complex regional pain syndrome.
It should be noted that women are more likely than men to suffer from allodynia at the same time as a migraine because of the hormonal changes that occur each month.
Other causes of Allodynia
Usually, your nerves send messages between your brain and your skin, muscles, and organs. Allodynia happens when the nervous system doesn’t work like it should. There’s a problem with how the nerves send and receive messages. Many injuries and conditions can cause issues with this communication network, including:
- Diabetes: Diabetes-related neuropathy happens when nerves become damaged and don’t work properly.
- Disorders and conditions: Many health conditions and disorders can lead to allodynia, including trigeminal neuralgia, complex regional pain syndrome,
- Medications: Some opioids can make you more sensitive to pain. Providers call this condition opioid-induced hyperalgesia. Chemotherapy drugs for cancer treatments can also lead to allodynia.
- Migraine headaches: Migraines occur along with allodynia up to 70% of the time.
- Nutritional deficiencies and diet: A severe lack of vitamin D or vitamin B can lead to allodynia. Drinking too much alcohol can cause nerve damage.
What are the Symptoms and Signs of Allodynia?
The main symptom of allodynia is pain from stimuli that don’t usually cause pain. In some cases, you might find hot or cold temperatures painful. You might find gentle pressure on your skin painful. You might feel pain in response to a brushing sensation.
- Pain from ordinarily non-painful stimuli. Various painful sensations such as a burning sensation, an ache or squeezing type of pain.
- Decrease in quality of life, as allodynia can limit the activities a person is able to perform.
- Sleep disturbances